A lot of the games that are now being sold for the iPhone are eventually going to also be sold for the upcoming iPad. Many of the game developers are in the process of redoing their own game so that it can be available for the iPad as well. Of course, the price difference between these games is pretty big. In fact, the game that is currently known as the most expensive game that will be coming out is going to be selling for the cost of $14.99! The games that are going to be selling for the iPad are obviously going to have better graphics and also many other improvements when compared to those that are now on the iPhone games.
iPhone Games vs. iPad Games Price Comparison
- Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies — was $9.99 / now $14.99
- Need For Speed Shift — was $9.99 / now $14.99
- Plants vs. Zombies — was $2.99 / now $9.99
- Flight Control — was $0.99 / now $4.99
- Civilization Revolution — was $6.99 / now $12.99
- Jelly Car — was $0.99 / now $2.99
- Tetris — was $4.99 / now $7.99
- Diner Dash — was $0.99 / now $4.99
- Cogs — was $0.99 / now $4.99
- Fieldrunners — was $2.99 / now $7.99
- Scrabble — was $2.99 / now $7.99
- Words With Friends — was $2.99 / now $4.99
- Pac-Man — was $4.99 / now $4.99
What are your thoughts on the money that is going to be asked of for these iPad games?