Six Flags has announced that they plan to expand their partnership with Nintendo in order to provide their theme park guests with a sneak preview of Wii Sports Resort game before the game even hits retail stores. It will be placed in nine different theme parks across America for this weekend until the launch. The following theme parks will contain the game.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain; Valencia, CA
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom; Vallejo, CA
- Six Flags Great America; Gurnee, IL
- Six Flags Over Texas; Arlington, TX
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas; San Antonio, TX
- Six Flags Over Georgia; Austell, GA
- Six Flags New England; Agawam, MA
- Six Flags America; Largo, MD
- Six Flags St. Louis; Eureka, MO
The game launches July 26th for everybody who isn’t fortunate enough to live near enough to get a crack at this special offer. If you’re unfamiliar with Wii Sports Resort it is similar to Wii Sports with different games such as archery, basketball, and table tennis.The game also contains the new motion plus feature which is designed to make the activities of gamers more precise.
This game won’t cause as much of a stir as the original Wii Sports game, but it is sure to sell a few consoles. Hopefully, Sony and Microsoft are watching this and can learn from the motion plus that is used in the new game. Both companies will have a lot of catching up to do. Nintendo is so far ahead. The only problem Nintendo may encounter is the lack of power in the Wii.