Well to those of you who still do not read the bungie updates, here is a recap of the most recent one. I would have to say, this is the worst news you could possibly get if you are a hardcore BR fan like myself.
ADDED Head to Head (Ranked)
- 1vs 1 hopper
- Relies primarily on Duels-style Slayer (indicator over the head of the person with the high score)
- Smaller maps customized in Forge
- Low weighted instances of Oddball and KotH
- v5 map variants added
- Forge map “Amplified” added for Slayer and KotH
- Blackout replaces Guardian as Oddball map
- Legendary not required on this playlist.
- ShWATguns variant added
- Shotty starts
- No shields, 150% damage resistance
- SWATball variant added
- SWAT style oddball
- 200 points to win
- SWAT 2 Flag variant added
- SWAT style Capture the Flag
- On The Pit and Snowbound
- Players can not return flags, returns after 15 seconds on its own.
- 3 Flags to win
UPDATED Team Slayer
- Decreased weighting on BR start game types
UPDATED Team Objective
- Increased weighting on symmetrical map/gametype combinations, Example: Multi Flag on The Pit
- Increased weighting on asymmetrical map/gametype combinations, Example: 1 Flag on High Ground
UPDATED Ranked Big Team
- Ranked Big Team will be worth double EXP for the month of June
- All restrictions are being removed.
- Fixed bug from May Mid-Month update that made the playlist require Legendary (The June playlist will only require Heroic)
- If Ranked Big Team does not perform well this month, it may be retired in July.
UPDATED Social Slayer
- Team Snipers “Score to Win” requirement increased to 50
UPDATED DLC Slayer
- Reintegrated Heroic Maps
UPDATED DLC Objective
- Increased focus on asymmetrical games on Avalanche, symmetrical games on Ghost Town
- Reintegrated Heroic maps
Double EXP Weekends (In order of appearance)
- 8 Player FFA Insanity
UPDATED Grifball Spring League
- Bug fixes from the May version so that Carrier Damage Resistance is correct
- Bug fix so forced player color is correct when carrying the bomb.
UPDATED Team Snipers
- Score to Win requirements increased to 50 for slayer games
ADDED 3 Ball
- 4v4v4v4 Gametypes with 3 Oddballs
There are some cool looking games. The 3 ball looks like a very fun game for the double exp. The 1v1 playlist also looks to be a great challenge. You get to depend on yourself instead of relying on others to get your rank up. The bad news is the reduced BR action in team slayer, and the additions to SWAT. We don’t want to play SWAT objective, get that crap out of here. It will be vetoed 9/10 times.